Pin it to Win it!
Want to win a Free bumGenius Freetime Diaper?
|*Color and Closure will be chosen by Ju-Ju Monkey.|
- Follow Us on Pinterest by clicking here.
- Create a Pinboard titled "Ju-Ju Monkey"
- Pin EITHER of the two pictures listed below and make it your Board Cover
- Also pin FOUR of your favorite products from Ju-JuMonkey.com
- In each of the pin descriptions please include "From Ju-JuMonkey.com"
- Then complete the entry form
Liking our Facebook Page is optional, but greatly appreciated.
Don't have Pinterest? No problem. Share the above pictures in SIX reputable places on the internet, on Facebook, and/or Twitter and then post the links in the COMMENTS section of the submission form. Ju-Ju Monkey must be able to see the picture in all six places in order to be counted.
One winner will be picked at random on November 1. 2012. Deadline for entry form submission is 11:59 pm ET on October 31, 2012.
Also, don't forget that Ju-Ju Monkey is having a Buy 5 Get 1 Free Sale on bumgenius Freetime diapers.
Fill out the form below or Click Here to Participate!
Fill out my online form.
Terms & Conditions
- Ju-Ju Monkey will be giving away a bumGenius Freetime diaper to one winner chosen at random. Color/Type to be chosen by Ju-Ju Monkey.
- One winner per household.
- All Submissions will be reviewed by Ju-Ju Monkey. Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by Ju-Ju Monkey, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered. Ju-Ju Monkey makes the final determination as to which Submissions are eligible to take part in this Contest and be considered for inclusion. From time to time during or after the Submission Period, Ju-Ju Monkey may, in its sole discretion, choose to feature one or more Submissions on the Website. Being featured on the Website is unrelated to the voting and in no way reflects the possibility of the Submission being considered as a potential winner in the Contest.
- Ju-Ju Monkey reserves the right to reject any and all Submissions which it believe may infringe on the rights of any third parties or do not comply with these Official Rules, in its sole discretion.
- Submission period ends 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2012 ("Submission Period"). The internal clock on the computer server of Ju-Ju Monkey, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) at which entries can be received will be the official time-keeping device for the Contest. Happy New Year!
- Prize can only be shipped to a USA address.
- Winner will be notified by email and have 7 days to claim the prize. If winner does not respond within 7 days, prize will be forfeited.
- By submitting a Submission, each Participant agrees that:
- Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with their Submission will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action;
- Any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual third-party, out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will attorneys' fees be awarded or recoverable;
- Under no circumstances will the Participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Participant knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages, lost profits and/or any other damages;
- The Participant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief; and
- The Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, licensees, and assigns, and each of their respective directors, officers, agents, equity holders and employees, from and against any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees costs) which arise out of Participant's performance hereunder, or any breach of any of the promises, covenants, agreements, obligations, representations or warranties set forth herein.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Prize winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their prizes and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the stated value of the prize. Any portion of the prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Sponsor website; (b) violating the Official Rules; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any property or service, or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to require a potential winner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Contest will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to implement policies and procedures as may be necessary to enforce compliance with this limit or with any other element of these official rules. Winners (or a winner’s parent or qualified legal guardian if winner is under the applicable age of majority) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, or other documentation required by Sponsor.